SAS Haras des Rocs, a racing horse breeding company, is responsible for the processing of data provided by users of its website. The personal data provided on this site will be processed by the employees of SAS Haras des Rocs (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), whose contact details are as follows:
• Email: email@example.com.
• Return of commercial communications by any means. Through these communications, users will be informed of the various services offered by THE COMPANY, as well as events organized by it.
• Respond to requests for information made by the user.
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used , to recognize them. However, these means only obtain information relating to the number of pages visited, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which the access is made, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, at the time of the visit, as well as the browser, operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case will we obtain information on the surname, first name, postal address or other information concerning the logged in user.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be own or from third parties. Own are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained by through cookies. In addition, cookies can be session or persistent. The former are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a web page. Persistent cookies are a type of cookie that stores data stored in the terminal. They can be viewed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. What cookies are used by this site? This website uses its own cookies, which are used to identify the user and remember browsing preferences, such as the language in which the website should be displayed. This site uses the following third-party cookies: • Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the most efficient management of spaces advertising that the publisher has included, where applicable, in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on: criteria such as changed content or frequency of display of announcements.
• Analysis cookies: These are those which, if well processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and examine their browsing, by being able to measure and statistically analyze the use made by users. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our site in order to improve the content and provide you with a better service. The applications used by these third parties are:
• For advertising cookies, double-click, double-click, Ad Exchange-Buyer and Google Dynamic Remarketing, belonging to Google (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?).
• For analysis cookies, Google Analytics, belonging to Google (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage). In addition, these companies may use the data obtained to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can click on the link included in each case to get more information on these applications. How can I manage cookies? You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your browser. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links included below:
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
However, we inform you of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or prevents navigation or the provision of the services offered on this site.